Adult 4on4 Basketball League
NEW SEASON BEGINS MAY10th!
CLICK HERE FOR OUR COVID POLICIES AND FAQ
About the league
- FILL IN DETAILS
- Masks and temperature checks required for all players and staff
- Make your own squad of 4 – 6 players or sign up as an individual
- Reversible jersey for all players
- Championship Awards for division winners and FREE Re-Entry!
- Official Referees, standings and statistics
May 10th – June 30th
Monday & Tuesday: 9:30pm – 10:40pm | 10:50pm – 12:00pm
Thursday: 10:30pm – 11:40pm | 12:50pm – 1:00pm
Fastbreak Sports (1629 1st Ave)
- Games will be 40 minutes long, with 2 20-minute halves, running time.
- Clock only stops in the last minute of the game, and on timeouts.
- Teams get 1 timeout per half, and one per overtime.
- Overtime will be 2 minutes.
- Mandatory Substitutions will take place every 5 minutes. In the last 2 minutes of the game you can sub in whoever you would like. Example: Last rotating substitution will occur at 5:00 mark. This rotation must play 3 minutes. The coach can substitute freely in the final 2 minutes. Players must receive equal playing time.
- 5 fouls per player
- 7 team fouls per half will result in a 1 and 1.
- 10 team fouls per half will result in 2 free throws.
- 2 team fouls in the last 2 minutes will result in a 1 and 1.
- If a player is holding the basketball in bounds and touching the wall, they are out of bounds.
- 3 second rule is in effect.
- Press begins at the 3/4 court line. Teams may full court press with 2 minutes left in the 2nd. Teams up 10 or more are not allowed to press.
- No players or parents can talk to the refs. Only team coaches may discuss calls with the officials. Technical fouls will be given out under the officials discretion.
- Any behavior deemed unacceptable by the staff may result in ejection or suspension from the league.
- Parents must sit on the mezzanine and are not permitted on the gym level.
- All teams make the playoffs.
- Only players on the roster can play in order the game to be official in the standings. If another player is picked up to fill in, the game will be played, but will count as a forfeit.
All players are required to wear their mask prior to checking-in and throughout the duration of the program. All players will receive a temperature check before they begin. If a child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, they will be turned away no questions asked. Hand sanitizer will be readily available at each field and staff will be stressing the importance of social distancing while not in active play
- Temp Check and Questionnaire
- Hand Sanitization prior to program
- Masks required 100% of the time
- Contract Tracing
- Hospital Grade Filters & Additional Portable HEPA Filters
- Periodic disinfecting and fogging of facility and equipment
We have upgraded all of our locations with hospital grade air filters along with additional portable HEPA filters and adjusted our systems for 100% Fresh Air Intake.
We encourage fans but are very adamant about social distancing. As of now we will be limiting the program to one spectator per player. If this changes, we will notify families of any updated policies.
Full season schedules will be confirmed and updated regularly to our website and emailed after the first week of programs. All divisions are scheduled to play on the same day of the week at rotating times (6:00pm, 6:55pm, 7:50pm) each week.
All players will be given a reversible league jersey. Players must bring their jersey each week. If a player does not bring their jersey, we are unable to allow any players to “borrow” and they must purchase a new one
All players should come in newer sneakers or basketball shoes. We recommend players wear high-tops to prevent any ankle injuries when landing. Program attire is shorts with reversible uniform and mask.
There will be no access to water at the facility so be sure to send adequate water/sports drink with your child.
After week 1 – all information updates, scores, standings and schedules will be posted online. Please always check the website for the most up to date information and then reach out if necessary.
All families will be notified by email immediately if the program is canceled for any reason. If we cancel the program our goal is schedule a make-up date by extending the season. Please be aware that we have families from public, private, and religious schools which all use different calendars. We understand that our scheduling may not always be ideal but we try to do our best to make it work for all families.